Since its founding in 1987, FDH Velocitel has designed, constructed, and deployed over 50,000 wireless sites – and through its broadcast subsidiary, Stainless, has installed over 50% of the tall towers in the United States.
Through a series of strategic acquisitions, the company has developed the capability not only to support the lifecycle chain of wireless and broadcast networks, but also to develop and deploy proprietary technologies that safely and cost-effectively evaluate the condition of the nation’s aging critical infrastructure, such as bridges, dams, levees, and transmission towers.
FDH Velocitel has earned a superior reputation for delivering innovative, high-quality services to the telecommunications, heavy civil, and power transmission markets. We believe our success is directly linked to the knowledge and experience of our talented staff, which include:
- Licensed professional engineers and structural engineers
- PhD-level research engineers
- Site acquisition professionals
- Land use / zoning specialists
- Experienced project and operations managers
- Regulatory specialists
- RF engineers
- Trained and certified field technicians