No project can succeed without good planning and good management. FDH Infrastructure Services knows a successful project also requires clear and consistent communication with our customers. We work with clients to clearly define project parameters and to set project goals and timelines—then, through competent analysis based on our experience and superior management of time and resources, we work to maximize results. Your needs and objectives guide the project. FDH simply takes those requirements and makes them happen, on time and on budget.
Typical responsibilities of an FDH project manager:
- Definition of project goals
- Development of project plan
- Risk analysis
- Implementation of project management tools
- Project communication and coordination
- Documentation for project closeout package